Parks & Recreation Forms

Please click on each link to view or print a particular form.  The forms are in PDF format.


Note:  Please complete an Electricity Request Form, if electricity is requested when making a shelter or event reservation.

Shelter Reservation Form - If you are reserving a shelter with less than 100 people in attendance, please use this form.  If you require electricity, please complete the electricity request form (included).

Pre-Event or Permit Questionnaire -  For those who want to have an event.

Parade, Picket or Demonstration Form - For parade, picket or demonstration requests.

Volunteer Application - For those who want to volunteer their time working in the Parks & Recreation Department

Vendor Application Form - For those who want to request to be a vendor within the Parks & Recreation system.


City of New Bern
PO Box 1129
New Bern, NC 28563-1129
Parks & Rec Main # (252) 639-2901
City Phone Directory