1. All of our parks are available for public use. Reservations are encouraged. If you would like to reserve a park, or a picnic shelter,
call 639-2901 between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will be happy to assist
2. Glenburnie Park offers an 18 hole Disc Golf Course.
3. Not all of our picnic areas are equipped with electricity, please
inquire when making your reservation.
4. We offer an affordable fitness facility with the latest in cardio
and weight training equipment.
5. We offer several spring and summer camps in addition to our B.E.A.R.
After School program which takes place during the school year.
6. We offer many programs for adults and seniors.
7. Due to the efforts of our Parks Division and The New Bern Appearance Commission, we have been
a Tree City for several years in a row.
8. The newest addition to Union Point Park is the new 1,642 square
foot Gazebo. Overlooking the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers, this
has become a very popular site for weddings and special events.